Wolves on Wheels campaigns for :
- The rights of cyclists in the Wolverhampton area
- Promotion of cycling as a viable alternative to motorised travel.
- A direct, safe and coherent cycle network taking people to places of work and leisure.
- Secure long and short stay quality cycle parking provision in the city centre and at key destinations throughout the rest of the borough.
- Better integration of cycling with other transport modes such as bus, rail and the Midland Metro.
- Events and promotions to raise the profile of cycling across Wolverhampton and the many benefits to the cities' inhabitants.
We do not require upfront payment, you will be contacted by our member secretary to confirm method of paying subscription.
Alternatively, attend our next meeting and we can get you signed up straight away.
We accept subscriptions via cheque or cash at meetings, or by standing order if you prefer.